- Facilities Managers
- Technical Managers
- Building Managers
- Contract Managers
- Team Leaders
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
- NQF 4 Communication skills & mathematical literacy
Daily, people interact with each other to perform their work and meet their career objectives. Engaging with individuals or parties can become confrontational, but that does not have to be the case.
The workplace conflict management training programme equips delegates to identify and manage personal conflict resolution between persons or parties in the workplace.
The delegate will be able to:
- Discuss sources of conflict, including perceptions and assumptions
- Identify characteristics of conflict in the workplace
- Discuss various business conflict modes and the personality types
- Describe the way to conflict resolution
- Use the Labour Relations Act to resolve conflict
- Identify, develop and adopt appropriate strategies to resolve conflict
- Identify how company policies and procedures prevent or resolve conflict
- Conduct a self-assessment of skills required to be an effective conflict manager
- Introduction to Conflict Management
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- The Conflict Manager
Delegates earn the SSETA credits when they complete and submit the formative and summative assessments. These form part of a post-training work-based Portfolio of Evidence (POE) evaluated by an assessor and moderator.
Upon completing the POE and found competent by the assessor and moderator, the SSETA registers the delegate’s results on the National Learners’ Record Database. These results remain a lifelong achievement for all delegates to further their careers.
SAFMA awards CPD points to registered SAFMA members on the presentation of their Certificate of Attendance.
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO
COVID-19 OHS COMPLIANCE
All venues used for the facilitated training format have been inspected and are compliance with COVID-19 Government and Hospitality Industry Standards.
Delegates are responsible to provide their own cloth face mask and wear it for the duration of the training programme.
A Health and Safety Induction will be done at the beginning of the training and enforced throughout the contact days.