SELF ONLINE STUDY
Price: R5 500.00
*Price excludes VAT
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will only be able to offer facilitated training programmes once government has permitted it.
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
This accredited qualification is ideal for junior to middle facilities management staff to provide insights into and tools to manager disaster within the workplace. The disaster in question is based within the workplace.
This ‘Disaster Management’ course can either be completed as a stand-alone course or as an additional, elective unit standard as part of the ‘Generic Management qualification’.
The programme consists of six contact modules offered in a facilitated classroom environment that include formative and summative assessments that are submitted via our Afroteq online training portal. Regular contact sessions with the facilitators ensure that a steady momentum is maintained to support and motivate the delegate to full completion.
Upon completion of all modules and subject to the submission of all formative and summative assessments, Services SETA, the assuring body, will register the delegate’s results on the National Learners’ Records Database, these results remain a lifelong achievement for all delegates to further their careers.
- Building managers
- Facilities coordinators
- Maintenance managers
- Project managers
- Technical managers
What You Will Learn:
Delegates will gain knowledge and understand the practical application to:
- Develop and implement disaster risk reduction plans
- Implement disaster risk management principles in response, recovery, relief and rehabilitation activities
- Conduct disaster risk assessment
- Introduction to Disaster Risk Management
- Planning for Disaster Risk Management
- Conducting a Disaster Risk Assessment
- Developing and Implementing Risk Prevention and Reduction
- Develop and Implement the Contingency Plan
- Evaluating the Disaster Risk Management
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO