12877 & 12878
- Handyman Assistants
- Maintenance Technicians
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
- ABET literacy 3
According to OSHA, the greatest hazards involved with hand tools result from misuse and improper maintenance. Power tools tend to pose more obvious threats, and there are many required and recommended safety measures associated with them.
Make sure your employees know how to handle tools properly to ensure a safe work environment. Though large equipment might seem like a more threatening problem, effective training on the safe use of hand and power tools is equally as important.
This one-day training programme addresses the safe use of hand and power tools aligned to OHS requirements.
Upon completing the programme, the delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of techniques to use and maintain hand tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of technology and use and maintain power hand tools
- Identify and select hand tools and power tools
- Safe use of hand tools and power tools
- Maintain hand tools and power tools
- Identify Tools Based on Work Activities
- Hand and Power Tool Safety and PPE
- Care and Maintenance of Hand and Power Tools
- Emergency Response
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO
COVID-19 OHS COMPLIANCE
All venues used for the facilitated training format have been inspected and are compliance with COVID-19 Government and Hospitality Industry Standards.
Delegates are responsible to provide their own cloth face mask and wear it for the duration of the training programme.
A Health and Safety Induction will be done at the beginning of the training and enforced throughout the contact days.