- Building managers
- Facility co-ordinators
- Facility administrators
- Junior facilities management staff
- Maintenance co-ordinators
- Soft services co-ordinators
- Property managers
- Property administrators
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
- NQF 3, English Communication, Mathematical Literacy and Computer Literacy
The training programme is ideal for junior FM staff or delegates starting their career in the FM industry. Delegates will learn to identify, understand and implement activities and operations required to manage facilities effectively.
The training focuses on business management skills and their application in an FM environment.
The delegate will be able to:
- Identify aspects relating to facilities analysis
- Recognise and co-ordinate activities relating to facilities management
- Monitor and ensure efficient management of facilities
- The Components of Facilities Management
- The Origins of Facilities Management
- Defining Facilities Management
- Categorising Facilities Services
- The Facilities Manager’s Toolbox
- Practical Facilities Management
Delegates earn the SSETA credits when they complete and submit the formative and summative assessments. These form part of a post-training, work-based Portfolio of Evidence (POE) evaluated by an assessor and moderator.
Upon completing the POE and found competent by the assessor and moderator, the SSETA registers the delegate’s results on the National Learners’ Record Database. These results remain a lifelong achievement for all delegates to further their careers.
SAFMA awards CPD points to registered SAFMA members on the presentation of their Certificate of Attendance.
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO
COVID-19 OHS COMPLIANCE
All venues used for the facilitated training format have been inspected and are compliant with COVID-19 Government and Hospitality Industry Standards.
Delegates are responsible to provide their own cloth face mask and wear it for the duration of the training programme.
A Health and Safety Induction will be done at the beginning of the training and enforced throughout the contact days.