24 months (35 days)
SSETA, QCTO, SAFMA
Blended Online Training Format: R26 000.00 (excl VAT)
The blended online training programme has a self-study component with scheduled facilitated sessions with a qualified facilitator.
Module Dates for 2021:
Module 1: 22 - 25 February 2021
Module 2 & 7: 28 June - 02 July 2021
Module 3: 27 September - 01 October 2021
Modules 4, 5 & 6 will be scheduled for 2022.
Facilitated Training Format: R43 000.00 (excl VAT)
The facilitated training format is available on request for corporate company group bookings.
*Prices does not include the SAFMA examination fee
- Building managers
- Facilities coordinators
- Maintenance managers
- Project managers
- Technical managers
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
The purpose of the qualification is to prepare individuals operating as Facilities Managers or individuals who want to advance their career in the facilities management industry to organise, control and co-ordinate the strategic and operational management of facilities across a variety of industries.
The qualification is aimed at aligning the South African Facilities Management industry to the International Facilities Management Association’s standards and competencies. The training material is based on the newly developed ISO 41001:20018 Facilities Management standard.
The qualification content covers a wide range of topics, ranging from occupational health and safety, financial management, space management, as well as green innovations defined specifically to equip managers to function in the facilities management space.
The qualification consists of three output-based criteria per module namely knowledge modules, practical skill modules and work experience modules which are submitted as part of a Portfolio of Evidence that is assessed and moderator. Delegates must be declared competent in the initial and subsequent modules to attend the following module.
Upon successful completion the delegate will be able to:
- Manage client, staff and supplier contract and agreements
- Plan and manage service and support functions required for a sustainable business
- Plan and manage the business support systems and processes (executive functions)
- Analyse and attend to client/user needs to sustain and support core business
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Module 2: Principles of Facilities Management & Concepts Underpinning FM
- Module 3: People Management for Facilities Managers
- Module 4: Facilities Management Operations and Maintenance Management
- Module 5: Finance, Asset and Contract Management
- Module 6: Procurement and Contract Management
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO