Services SETA, QCTO
BLENDED TRAINING: SELF STUDY WITH 2 HOURS FACILITATION PER DAY
Full qualification: R38 700.00
Module 1: R15 500.00
Module 2: R15 500.00
Module 2 & 7: R22 500.00
Module 4: R20 000.00
Module 5: R15 500.00
Module 6: R15 500.00
Module 7: R15 500.00
*All prices quoted are excluding vat
*Please note that due to the blended format of this training programme, we will schedule dates once we have sufficient number of delegates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will only be able to offer facilitated training programmes once government has permitted it.
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a facilities manager. A facilities manager organises, controls and coordinates the strategic and operational management of facilities in public or private organisations.
The qualification is aimed at providing learners with the required competence related to facilities management. Content covers a wide range of topics ranging from occupational health and safety, financial management, space management, as well as green innovations defined specifically to equip managers to function in the facilities management environment.
- Building managers
- Facilities coordinators
- Maintenance managers
- Project managers
- Technical managers
- Manage client, staff and supplier contract and agreements
- Plan and manage service and support functions required for sustainable business
- Plan and manage the business support systems and processes (executive functions)
- Analyse and attend to client / user needs to sustain and support core business
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Principles of Facilities Management
- People Management for Facilities Managers
- Facilities Management Operations and Maintenance
- Finance, Asset and Contract Management
- Procurement and Contract Management
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO