The AFMS Group (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiary companies are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notices applies to the AFMS Group websites and governs the way that we collect and use the data you give us.
By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
1. Collection of your personal information
When you apply for or request specific AFMS Group services (such as subscription to email and newsletters), we will collect personal identifiable information related to the purpose and use of that service, which we will use to provide the services you have requested.
We will never disclose your personal identifiable information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market to you.
As you navigate through this website, we will automatically collect anonymous information about you and your activities during your visit. This information includes navigational data and web server logs, and may include (but is not limited to) information such as your IP address, the version of both your browser and operating system, and the URL of the website you just came from.
A cookies is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookie contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website (e.g. the use of any learning resources) and anti-forgery token cookies.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive an error message. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and advertising more relevant to your interests.
We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to unrelated third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
3. Changes to this statement
The AFMS Group will occasionally update this privacy notice to reflect company and customer feedback. We will not proactively notify you of any such changes and encourage you to periodically review this notice.
This statement was last updated on 6 February 2020.