TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Send cancellations, substitutions and postponements in writing at least 14 working days before starting the scheduled training.
- A full refund will apply for any cancellations received in writing 14 working days before the starting date of the scheduled training.
- The total fee will be payable for any cancellations received within the 14 working days of starting date of the scheduled training.
- All courses, training programmes, or learnerships must be paid upfront and the proof of payment advice sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Afroteq Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone any advertised course due to unforeseen circumstances and conditions beyond our control.
If Afroteq Academy cancels a training course, the delegate’s payments are credited to a future training course. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issue.
If Afroteq postpones a course, the delegate’s payments are credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate cannot attend the rescheduled training course, the delegate will receive a 100% credit representing payments made towards future training. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issue.
Afroteq Academy is not responsible for any loss or damage because of a substitution, alteration, or cancellation/postponement of a training programme.
Afroteq Academy shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this training course is cancelled, rescheduled, or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence, or any other event that renders the delivery of this training course impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to, war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather, or another emergency.