7789, 242810, 9946, 12877, 14883, 14892, 119740 (Alligned)
TRAINING DATES & FEES
Blended Online Training Format
Price: R8 750.00 (excl VAT)
The blended online training format comprises of 3-hour contact sessions with a facilitator via an online platform and a self-study component over a 3-day period.
In order to attend this training format, delegates must have access to a laptop/desktop and secure internet connection as well as the committed time they will require to complete the outcomes-based training outcomes.
15 - 19 February 2021
02 - 06 August 2021
15 - 19 November 2021
*The blended online training programme consists of 3-days online theory and of 2-day facilitated practical training in Cape Town & Johannesburg.
Facilitated Training Format
Price: R11 100.00 (excl VAT)
Cape Town Training Dates:
19 - 23 April 2021
25 - 29 October 2021
Johannesburg Training Dates:
01 - 05 March 2021
21 - 25 June 2021
- Junior facilities management staff
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
This five-day practical skills training programme is designed to enable delegates who operate as handymen and handymen assist to gain theoretical and practical knowledge of delivering technical and customer-centric services in a facility or building. The skills programme is comprehensive and is aligned to six-unit standards.
Upon successful completion the delegate will be able to:
- Treat customers with respect, giving the best possible service. This includes all aspects of maintaining customer care and dealing with complaints and incidents.
- Manage expenditure against a budget
- Apply tiles to plastered surfaces
- Install glazing
- Identify the various types of paint, primers, material, and their uses
- Ensure that all activities engaged adhere to the national building standards, health and safety regulations and prescribed time frames
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO
COVID-19 OHS COMPLIANCE
All venues used for the facilitated training format have been inspected and are compliance with COVID-19 Government and Hospitality Industry Standards.
Delegates are responsible to provide their own cloth face mask and wear it for the duration of the training programme.
A Health and Safety Induction will be done at the beginning of the training and enforced throughout the contact days.