- Building managers
- Facilities managers
- Facilities co-ordinators
- Maintenance managers
- Project managers
- Technical managers
- Facilities supervisors
- SHE representative
- SHE committees
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
- Communication and Mathematical literacy at NQF Level 2
Incident and accident investigation training is essential to ensure safe workplaces and the efficiency of safety systems. The incident and accident investigation helps to prevent repeats of similar incidents. The South African Occupational Health & Safety Act stipulates the investigating officers' requirements, functions, and responsibilities.
A proper investigation follows specific protocol and aims to identify the events that led to the particular incident. The representative team can identify risk areas and any areas or actions that must be changed to prevent further incidents or accidents.
The specified requirements include legal and site-specific requirements relating to:
- Health and safety agreements
- Codes of practice
- Standard task procedures
- Risk assessment procedures
- Occupational health and safety risk management programme
Upon completing the programme, the delegates will be able to:
- Explain the specified requirements of conducting workplace incident investigation
- Prepare and gather data for the investigation
- Perform post-investigation functions
- Conduct Workplace Incident Investigations
- Incident Investigation Requirements
- Investigation Data
- Post-Investigation Functions
GET DETAILED PROGRAMME INFO
COVID-19 OHS COMPLIANCE
All venues used for the facilitated training format have been inspected and are compliance with COVID-19 Government and Hospitality Industry Standards.
Delegates are responsible to provide their own cloth face mask and wear it for the duration of the training programme.
A Health and Safety Induction will be done at the beginning of the training and enforced throughout the contact days.